Skin Food Tomato Jelly Lip Tint Origin: KOREA skin concerns: All Brand claim/Product details:
- A jelly-like lip tint with Tomato Extracts for your moist and healthy looking lips.
- The tint substances ensure a long-lasting rosy glow for your lips.
- A lipstick with tint substances for vivid and transparent lip color, keeping the lips as rosy and fresh as tomato.
- A tender jelly-like lipstick that is comfortable to wear.
- A jelly-like lipstick for natural and luminous lips, that gives a moist and fresh feeling to the lips.
- It contains Vitamin E, Tomato Extracts, and botanical oils such as Jojoba Oil and Macadamia Nut Oil to keep the lips lively and healthy.
- Polybutene : It is a light colored, nondrying, sticky liquid. In cosmetics and personal care products, it is used in the formulation of lipstick, eye makeup and skin care products. Polybutene functions as a binder , epilating agent and viscosity increasing agent - nonaqueous .
- Diisostearyl Malate : It is an ester that functions as an emollient in cosmetics. It is created from malic acid and isostearyl alcohol. This ingredient is most commonly used in lipsticks and has been deemed safe for use by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review board.
- Octyldodecano : Clear colorless liquid that's considered a long-chain fatty acid. It's often used as a texture enhancer in moisturizers and lip products due to its lubricating and emollient properties. also helps prevent a formula from separating into its oil and liquid components.