NEOGEN DERMALOGY PROBIOTICS DOUBLE ACTION SERUM-22g
1.Strengthen skin’s natural strength with real probiotics. Improve skin immunity with triple probiotics-infused serum
2. Smart way to help boost your skin condition with an effective combination of super probiotics + barrier-protecting ingredients. An extract with a high volume of super probiotics and prebiotics that develops an optimal acidic environment for skin and restores skin’s biorhythm to create healthy skin moisture barriers
3. Strong and firm skin from the exterior. Creates a strong immunity structure with two types of serum: ultra-hydrating Probiotics serum and mild ‘pro barrier action serum’
- Lactobacillus ferment lysate (21%): In skincare, lactobacillus helps calm and comfort skin to instantly relieve the dry, tight, bothered sensations that come with irritation. Yes, lactobacillus soothes and balances your skin just like probiotics can do for your stomach. When it comes to upset skin, it’s pretty much a lifesaver.
- Bifida ferment lysate: Bifida Ferment Lysateis another example of the microbiome trend. It is a fermented product of Bifidobacterium longum, a useful lactic acid bacterium in the digestive system. The use of Bifida Ferment Lysate has two major benefits: it protects against UV-induced skin damage and provides an anti-aging effect.
- Peptides: Peptides are amino acidsthat are the building blocks of certain proteins needed by the skin, like collagen and elastin. Using a serum or moisturizer that contains peptides can lead to firmer, younger-looking skin, and maybe even fewer breakouts.
How to Use:
After cleansing and toning, apply the serums mixed together, depending on preference and skin condition. Best to use in both morning and evening.