COSRX – Advanced Snail Mucin Gel Cleanser
- Hyper-concentrated, snail mucin enriched for youthful, radiant skin.
- specially formulated gel cleanser enriched with skin beneficial ingredients including snail mucin to hydrate and protect the skin.
- Supercharged with 10,000ppm of snail secretion filtrate to deliver a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect.
- This ultra-gentle cleanser effectively removes impurities without stripping the skin, protecting its barrier while moisturizing, restoring and healing for a smooth complexion.
- Creates the smoothest bubbles to cling onto impurities for a thorough yet gentle cleanse.
- Works its way into hard to reach areas, in between eyebrow hairs to the creases by your nose, lifing away all impurities for an impeccable cleanse.
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin prone to irritation or redness.
- Skin hypoallergenic test completed.
Acrylates Copolymer: Acrylates Copolymer is a general term for synthetic copolymers of two or more monomers consisting of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid or one of their simple esters.
Butylene Glycol: Conditioning agents are ingredients that add a layer of softness or improved texture to your hair or skin. They’re also called moisturizers or, in the case of butylene glycol, humectants. Butylene glycol works to condition skin and hair by coating the surface of cells.
Glycerin: it is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface. It’s also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate : A cleansing agent that’s described by multiple manufacturers as a very mild, non-irritating surfactant but with great foam properties. It’s recommended for gentle cleansers suitable for sensitive or baby skin.
How to Use:
Wet your face and lather a pea sized amount of cleanser between your palms.
Massage the foam into your skin from forehead to jaw.Rinse thoroughly with warm water.