NEOGEN DERMALOGY DAY-LIGHT PROTECTION SUNSCREEN SPF 50+/PA+++ 50ML
- This silicone-free, lightweight liquid sunscreen offers major protection with broad-spectrum SPF 50 PA +++.
- It protects all day and wears well under makeup. Leaving zero white cast on your skin.
- Apply gently prior to sun exposure.
- Use it as the last step in your skincare routine before makeup.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Reapply throughout the day during prolonged sun exposure as need.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate or Octinoxate is used in products that are applied to the skin to absorb, reflect or scatter UV rays. This serves to protect the skin from sunburn as well as other damaging effects of the sun
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusive, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
- Zinc Oxide: One of the safest ingredients, zinc oxide can give your skin the protection it needs from harmful UV rays. It helps protect cells from being damaged, halts the ageing process, and prevents skin dryness by filtering out the harmful UV rays.
- Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Fruit Extract : he vitamin C and antioxidants in raspberry can reduce the signs of aging such as black spots or wrinkles. For those of you who are active in outdoor activities should consume raspberries to protect the skin from UV damage. The antioxidants and ellagic acid in raspberries can keep the skin healthy and rejuvenate it.
- Titanium dioxide: It works as a UV filtering ingredient in sunscreen – it helps protect a person’s skin by blocking absorption of the sun’s ultraviolet light that can cause sunburn and is also linked to skin cancer.
How to use:
Apply gently prior to sun exposure. Use it as the last step in your skincare routine before makeup. Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes. Reapply throughout the day during prolonged sun exposure as need.