NEOGEN Dermalogy Oceanism Essential Feeding Serum 50ml
- A hydrating serum that feeds skin with marine essentials for a dewy glow.
- This serum enriched with natural marine ingredients such as Seaweed Extract, which helps replenish and deeply moisturize the skin.
- Contains highly-concentrated moisture ingredients such as Collagen which delivers an instant hydration while forming a moisturizing layer to allow a long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- Soothes skin with its unique water layered capsule which contains rich minerals for brightening and healthy-looking complexion.
- Butylene Glycol: Butylene glycol is considered to be largely safe for use as a topical skin care ingredient. While it’s a type of alcohol, it doesn’t typically irritate or dry out skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
How to Use: After applying toner, apply a moderate amount on face and neck. Spread gently for absorption.