Skin Food-Aloe Sheet Mask
skin concerns: All
Brand claim/Product details:
- Aloe is known for its intense hydration and healing properties.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and vitamins nourish skin.
Key ingredients :
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water : Helping to prevent internal inflammation under the skin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice can also soothe and reduce the visible effects of inflammation on the skin! Such symptoms include red, swollen and sensitive skin, as well as various skin infections such as dermatitis and eczema.
- Glycerin: It is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
- Fragrance : In many personal care products, fragrance is added to impart a pleasant smell or to cover up offensive odors that may naturally occur in that product. Consumers typically prefer to use products with a pleasant aroma.
How to use : Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.