Skin Food- Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil
skin concerns: Dry
Brand claim/Product details:
- Black Sugar Cleansing skin care line is an exfoliating and moisturizing cleansing line with organic black sugar that is enriched with vitamins and minerals to hydrate and nourish skin.
- This oil cleanser does a fantastic job with face makeup and sunscreen.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: It is an ingredient that is used to improve the texture, feel, and the scent of skincare and cosmetic products. It functions as an emollient, solvent, and fragrance fixative.
- Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Jojoba Oil is the liquid wax found in the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis plant. Its structure is different than most other oils because it is biocompatible. That means it absorbs into the skin really easily. It’s rich in vitamin E, zinc, iodine, and other nourishing antioxidants, and it works like a humectant.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil : Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, as well as the powerful hydroxytyrosol, which has anti-inflammatory effects and is free radical fighting. The olive oil can penetrate the skin, prevent loss of moisture and give a silky smooth softness.
How to use: Dispense a 2-3 pumps into palms and massage onto dry face. Wet hands and massage to emulsify into a milky texture. Rinse off with lukewarm water.