Skin food- Black Sugar Wash Off Mask
skin concerns: All
Brand claim/Product details:
- An exfoliating and hydrating mask wash off that features mineral rich Brazilian black sugar granules. Black sugar is rich in vitamins and minerals and restores nutrients and moisture to skin.
- Black sugar is unrefined and enriched with minerals, particularly phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. It is also rich in vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
- Black sugar granules effectively eliminate blackheads.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil : Macadamia Seed Oil has a regenerative effect and outstanding skin care benefits that smooth the skin. It works as a perfect massage oil and is ideal for a hair conditioning product, as well as for the care of wan, dry skin.
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate: it acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface to give it a soft and smooth appearance and as a hair conditioning ingredient. It also imparts water-repelling characteristics to cosmetics and personal care products, improves “spreadability,” and is used to improve dry skin conditions.
How to use :
After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water or cleansing oil to melt the sugar granules and apply evenly onto face. Avoid the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes & rinse off with lukewarm water.