Skin Food-Ginseng Sheet Mask
skin concerns: Dry
Brand claim/Product details:
- Contains antioxidants and nourishing properties
- It helps promote collagen production and smooths skin for a healthy and radiant look.
- A beauty food mask sheet that moisturizes and nourishes aging skin to make it healty.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Boosts skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, helps fade uneven skin tone, and help visibly improve wrinkles by working within skin to bolster its natural firmness.
- Glycerin: It is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Butylene glycol is a conditioning agent.Conditioning agents are ingredients that add a layer of softness or improved texture to your hair or skin. They’re also called moisturizers or, in the case of butylene glycol, humectants. Butylene glycol works to condition skin and hair by coating the surface of your cells.
How to Use:
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.