Skin Food- Vega Garden Wild Berry Cleansing Foam
skin concerns: ALL
Brand claim/Product details:
- Wild berries have phytochemicals and antioxidants that help to neutralize the free radicals, which prevents skin damage and aging.
- They are also helpful in strengthening blood vessels and healing broken capillaries.
Key ingredients :
- Myristic Acid: It is common in facial cleansers because of its ability to wash away oils. It also helps keep skin hydrated and youthful in appearance, like most fatty acids.
- Stearic Acid: it helps to wash away excess oil and dirt from the skin. Stearic acid attracts dirt and oils and allows them to be rinsed from the skin. Stearic acid has been shown to protect the skin’s natural barrier against water loss and help support the skin’s protective barrier.
- Glycerin: It is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
How to use : Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather to a foam. Gently massage on the face and wash off with lukewarm water.